Xiaomi has already captured the Indian Smartphone Market. There is no doubt that the smartphones it launches are amazing in specifications and even affordable. It has brought some flagship features at an affordable price. As the Xiaomi products are always up to the mark, now its time to see whether its truly wireless earphones are that effective in the Indian market.
There are some other companies that can give tough competition to Mi’s new wireless earphones. So, in this blog, we will see detailed specifications of newly launched Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 and its comparison with Realme Buds Air that were launched last year at the same price point.
Mi True Wireless Earphone 2
On 8th May 2020 through online mode Mi has launched Mi note 10, in that launch event Mi true Wireless Earphone 2 are also introduced.
Mi True Wireless Earphone 2 has Bluetooth v5.0 which is now available in every true wireless earphone because this gives faster connectivity. It is compatible with Android and ios both. It has a 10m range.
There are some interesting features in these wireless earphones.
- One of them is that it has a dual-mic. These two microphone works together when you attend a call. The lower microphone detects the direction of speech and the upper microphone detects environmental noise and these voices are syn together and give output with a 90% clear voice to the person on the other side.
- It has a 14.2 mm large dynamic driver that amazingly tuned sound.
- It has a slip-proof design that prevents its slipping from the ear.
- The other amazing feature is, it has an in-ear detection feature. The optical sensor allows it to detect whether the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 are in-ear or not. If they are not in use then the song being played in it gets automatically paused and when again inserted in-ear the music resumes.
- You can call Google Assistance, Siri, or Alexa just by one touch.
- It supports LHDS Hi-Res Codec ( Low Latency and High Definition Audio Codec) whether other wireless earphones have SBC Audio Codec. The LHDS Hi-Res Codec transmits approximately 3 times* more data than SBC Audio Codec.
Mi True Wireless Earphone 2 has 4 hours of non-stop playing time without charging case in a single go. With charging case, it supports 14 hours of non-stop music.
Mi True Wireless Earphone 2 weight 50 grams.
It is available in only one color that is white.
It is going to be sold in Indian market at a price of Rs. 4,499.
The bookings will be starting on 12th May 2020 from 12 PM(IST). (Interested buyers can visit Mi.com for booking)
Quick Comparison between Mi True Wireless Earphone 2 & Realme Buds Air
|Mi True Wireless Earphone||Realme Buds Air|
|Bluetooth v5.0||Bluetooth v5.0|
|Touch Sensor||Touch Sensor|
|14 hours battery life( with case)||17 hours battery life( with case)|
|14.2mm Driver||12mm Driver|
|Price: Rs. 4,499||Price: Rs. 3,999|
Both Mi True Wireless Earphone 2 and Realme Buds Air are amazing and up to the mark gadgets.
There is not much difference in both the earphones. The main difference that may cause a downfall to Mi True Wireless earphone 2 is its price point. Mi True Wireless earphone 2 is launched at Rs. 4,499 and Realme Buds Air is available at Rs. 3,999.
So this is all for this, if you want detailed comparison of both them comment below.